Chicken & Ribs Lock & Dam Cruise & Tour
BBQ, Music, & Beautiful Sights!
A combination of two favorite cruises into one fantastic Pittsburgh dining and sightseeing cruise fun for the entire family! Enjoy the world-famous BBQ, passage through a Lock & Dam, music and the beautiful sights of the Three Rivers! *On very rare occasions, this cruise may not pass through a lock due to unexpected lock closures or delays that are beyond their control.
Feel free to take a stroll around the grand riverboat! Stroll up to the third deck and enjoy the breathtaking view that only a Gateway Clipper Cruise & Tour can give you of Pittsburgh! Full service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine and soda and are located on both the first and second decks of all vessels. Have a cocktail that captures the Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Spice Rubbed Pork Ribs with Bourbon Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Chicken Leg Quarters with Texas Mop Barbecue Sauce
- Quartered Red Skin Potatoes with Parsley
- Three Cheese Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Buttered Corn Niblets with Red and Green Peppers
- Slow Roasted Baked Beans with Sweet Sausage
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Chef’s Selection of Dessert
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls & Corn Muffins with Creamery Butter
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea
Thu,July 20 @ 3:30 pm – Fri,July 21 @ 12:00 am
|3:30 PM||Begin boarding at McIlwain Eisenhower Blvd.|
|4:00 PM||Depart from McIlwain Eisenhower Blvd.|
|6:15 PM||Board Ship at Station Square|
|7:00 – 9:30 PM||Sail time|
|10:00 PM||Depart Pittsburgh|
|12:00 AM||Approximate arrival at McIlwain Eisenhower Blvd.|
All Charter buses are equipped with USB charging ports and/or 110 volt outlets for your convenience.